Farming, Sourcing & Manufacturing Process
Vinyasa Botanicals is committed to manufacturing wellness products you can count on. Our sourcing, supply chain and manufacturing processes are the most critical components in delivering consistent, premium & quality across our product range – so you get the same reliable results you want, every time.
East Fork Cultivars
At East Fork Cultivars, they maintain a resolute commitment to environmental responsibility, science-based education, and social justice. They strive to develop and preserve sustainable, sun-grown farming methods in order to produce high-quality, genetically diverse, CBD-rich cultivars.
East Fork Cultivars farm is located in the small town of Takilma, nestled between the pristine waters of the East Fork of Southwest Oregon’s Illinois River and California’s Siskiyou Wilderness — the heart of one of the world's best environments for sun grown cannabis. It’s here that they steward 33 acres, known as the East Fork Ranch, growing USDA Organic Certified hemp and Sun+Earth Certified adult-use cannabis.
EcoGen has a mission to grow and produce the highest quality hemp-derived products; while innovating responsible, sustainable practices & delivering an unmatched customer experience.
Sustainable agriculture is our passion, from our greenhouses to our farms. Our farming program supports both the ingredients business and the genetics programs that are the foundations of your business.
We develop and fabricate cutting-edge equipment and processes that provide industry-leading efficiency, quality, and scale.
Science-backed custom formulations leveraging novel minor cannabinoids and premium botanical ingredients.
- HAU Processing is an advanced processing facility located in Denver, Colorado achieving superior products and multifunctional services for the hemp industry.
- Processing includes: Extracting, Distillation, Crystallization & Isolation
- Visit HAU Processing at www.hauprocessing.com
We Source Our Hemp from The Top CBD Farms
- We only work with top licensed hemp growers in the United States.
- We vet each farm prior to working with them.
- We work with four major hemp farms today. They’re innovative industry leaders, developing new strains and the latest processes for cultivating safe, effective hemp.
We Triple Test Our Cannabinoid Extracts
- Our farms provide a Certification of Authenticity with every batch of cannabinoid extracts delivered, documenting cannabinoid content as well as any pesticides used and heavy metals. If the batch does not meet our stringent requirements for quality and safety, it is rejected.
- We then send the batch to a third-party testing facility to verify claims made by the farms.
- After the Vinyasa Botanicals product is manufactured, we send a sample of the finished product for third and final test to ensure we have not introduced any foreign matter into the formulation or diluted the dosage.
We Abide by Cutting-Edge Extraction Processes
- We can offer a variety of base oils in every product we manufacture, including full-spectrum, broad-spectrum and isolate formulations, as well as water soluble and nanoemulsion options.
- We work closely with FDA-certified Current Good Manufacturing Practices-certified (cGMP) extraction companies, including Folium Biosciences, to develop safe, stable and consistent processes for extracting oil.
- Our partners employ organic and biological chemists, representing some of the greatest minds currently working in the industry.